Thursday, July 8, 2010

Haiku to you too.

OK. Um. These were all written in the span of about 10 minutes. On pink sticky notes none the less. I've never written Haiku's and I'm sure the structure isn't proper so bare (bear?) with me.

In the morning, now
my tea bag bleeds in my cup.
Murder of water.

Watch ticks by the time.
Stop it hand, stop it right now.
He never listens.

Music mumbles psst
to tell secrets to my heart.
I feel in the know.

Wink wink nudge nudge cough.
Are you listening to me?
Yeah that's what I thought.

Copy maintenance,
I call but they never come.
The black ink still smears.

I feel all grown up.
Then Disney makes me smile,
and I feel better.

Lemon Ginger tea
smells like Pinesol floor cleaner.
Ew, I just drank that.

My stapler sits.
I don't like the way she stares.
Stapler's a she...

No comments:

Post a Comment