Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Undeserving of a title, but too lazy to click all the buttons you have to click to publish a post without one.

I would like to caution those who are about to read on that this post will likely not have a cohesive theme, or a followable thought line, or make any sense what-so-ever.
Wait. That's not new.

Nevermind.

I am currently drinking chocolate raspberry flavored coffee. I thought it would be gross, but with a touch of cream and a packet of raw sugar its actually really decadent. I try not to buy coffee during the week (especially since coffee for me, non-fat latte with a touch of raw sugar, is usually not cheap) but I happened to scrounge some change from the couch this morning and grab a cup of Joe. I decided that I shouldn't be afraid of flavored coffee, lots of people like it, and maybe, since its cheaper it might be a good habit to start. At this point, I wouldn't make it a habit, but its a nice change from the usual.

It may be 9:00am but that doesn't mean I don't already want to be home snuggled next hubs, in my comfys, with a large glass of wine. In fact I would like to do this for a week straight. No, two weeks.

I've wanted to be a lot of things in my life. Florist, Pioneer woman, Broadway star, Violinist, Museum curator, Community Health educator, but the one true thing that I really wanted to be and still do to this day ,is a dancer. I would have loved to be a dancer. I actually love ballet, and dance recitals, and cheesy modern dance routines. When no one is around I pretend I am a dancer, and then I inevitably end up stubbing my toe on some inanimate object or pulling a muscle. Then I remember I'm not a dancer, I pout for about a minute, then I go back to my boring, non-dance filled life.

I think I could have been a really awesome teacher. If I had more patience.

I am deathly, horribly, paralyzingly afraid of snakes and snake like things (i.e. shoe laces on the road, large worms, eels, small worms, string, etc.)

I have a problem with food textures. I don't eat oranges or grapefruit because it makes me feel like I'm eating tiny little sacks of juice, and that's gross. I don't eat anything that bursts in my mouth like grapes, or tomatoes, or cherries. I also can't eat things that are weirdly chewy, like shellfish.

I have a new favorite color every month or so. Mostly its a shade of blue or green. Right now, its mustard yellow.

I sing. I love to sing. I'm actually pretty good at singing. I've sung to large audiences and not been nervous, but if it was just you and me, sitting in a room, I would be too nervous. 5,000 people would never make me nervous, but one will get me every time. Also, I don't take requests. If you know I sing, and most of you do, you can't tell me to "just sing something" or "sing that one song from that one show". It will make me not want to sing for you, like, um, ever. I'm a human, not a jute box, and please don't hand me quarters cause that doesn't make it better.

I am dyslexic. I can't spell because I invert letters in words, but its much worse with numbers. I would like to think this is a really good excuse for failing at math, but I know better.

I really like writing, and although sometimes its seems like I'm trying really hard to be witty, I'm not. I'm not saying this to point out that I am naturally witty, because I'm not, I am saying this because it happens by accident. This is stream of consciousness writing. What I write is that crap that just plays endlessly in my head all day. Isn't that scary?

 I would like to confirm now that this blog makes no sense, and I don't care. Yes I do.

No I don't.....




*shhhhh....Yes I do*

No comments:

Post a Comment